Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rainy Day

Rainy day here in northwest Florida. I have spent most of the day getting the vessel ready for the stepping of the mast, which will occur tomorrow with the assistance of the wonderful staff at the Legendary Marina at Brooks Bay Bridge in beautiful Ft. Walton Beach, FL. I did get a lot of tasks completed inside the boat which will make tomorrow easier.
Tonight I will be meeting with Phil and Courtney Stubley for dinner. I'm really looking forward to that as Courtney is pregnant and I haven't seen them since last May at their wedding. I will hopefully be helping them in some aspect of their business as early as next week. Looking forward to the dinner.
I just realized that I am having to adjust back to the land as I have been on the boat for about 14 hours prior to the visit to the library for the blogposting. It has been a while since I had to be concerned about my sealegs.
I hope all is well in the frigid northland. Yes it is raining here, but it is still 68'. I can handle this easier than snow and ice. I guess that's it from here for today! I don't know if the library is open on Sunday or not. If it is I will probably have a report on the stepping of the mast.

No comments:

Post a Comment